Handbook on Poverty and Inequality | Better Evaluation
The book also has user-written software for conducting a Commitment to Equity Assessment, along with several country studies of these assessments. In addition to serving as a manual, the book can be used as a stand-alone reference for those interested in the methods for assessing the impact on equity of fiscal policy.
It also serves as a textbook for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses on public finance and income distribution. Praise for Commitment to Equity Handbook: "This book is a very much needed and welcome effort in the systematization of techniques and an enormous contribution to the existing body of evidence and knowledge on fiscal incidence. Related Topics Global Economy. This book is intended for researchers and policy analysts involved in poverty research and policy making.
The handbook began as a series of notes to support training courses on poverty analysis and gradually grew into a sixteen, chapter book. View PDF. Save to Library. Create Alert.
People also read
Share This Paper. Citations Publications citing this paper. Household livelihood strategies, environmental dependency and poverty: the case of the Vietnam rural area Hong Ta. A multidimensional analysis of poverty in South Africa since the transition using the fuzzy sets approach.
- The Everything Wicca and Witchcraft Book: Rituals, spells, and sacred objects for everyday magick (2nd Edition);
- God Loves You Barnabas (I Can Read! / Barnabas Series).
- Users also downloaded.
- Share the Darkness (Mills & Boon Blaze)?
- Martingale Limit Theory And Its Application.
- Practical Botany for Gardeners: Over 3,000 Botanical Terms Explained and Explored.
- Handbook on poverty and inequality /.
Rochelle Gloria Gallant. References Publications referenced by this paper.
Pedagogy of the Oppressed by Paulo Freire.